TIM KELLEY, President
Tim was a high school valedictorian and graduated from the Vanderbilt University School of Engineering in only 3 years. Since moving to Atlanta in 1999, Tim has used his hard working and studious nature to achieve the following:
• Been involved with over 750 real estate transactions as either owner, partner, or renovation lender
• Overseen $13MM + in real estate renovations
• Placed $52MM+ through commercial loans and direct real estate ownership to date
Tim's biggest asset is his ability to quickly look at a property or situation, analyze all the factors contributing to its current state, determine what is most important, and develop multiple ways to improve upon the existing so that the desired outcome will be promptly achieved. When it comes to problem solving, Tim is a specialist.
Tim differentiates himself from contractors and typical Realtors in many ways. First, in working with over 750 properties, he has been directly involved with more properties than most Realtors will in multiple careers. Secondly, his construction experience helps him to identify the most simple items to repair that make the biggest difference. However, unlike a contractor trying to up-sell additional repairs, Tim's 3rd party analysis considers only the most important items in need of improvement, budget, available time, and the competition. Although Tim likes to consider the most minute details when they are important, he likes to keep things as simple as possible. He has found that often times the Winning Edge Theory (a few small and simple things separate winning from losing) is all that separates no sales and selling, vacancy and occupancy, the money pit and the perfect renovation, or a bankruptcy and a successful investor. The key Tim holds is in identifying these small and simple items.
• REO sales and acquisition
• Apartment sales and acquisition, particularly 200 units or less
• Investment property disposition
• Commercial Tenant Representation
• Real Estate portfolio management
• Real Estate construction project management
• Decreasing days on market for both selling and leasing
• Formulating buy/hold/sell decisions
• Optimizing returns
• Analyzing markets to create tailored buy, sell, or leasing plans
• Solar panel installation
For additional biographical information please visit Tim's Linked in page.
Contact Tim today and start leveraging his experience to maximize your real estate's return.
GA Licensed Realtor # 348073
Broker = Fitzgerald Realty Inc.
Midwest Management Corp.